$90-130k package DOE
about 2 months ago
As part of this award-winning agency you will have the opportunity to be across a number of different online channels, a range of clients, and really have an impact in shaping the agency's digital offering in market.
Hybrid client-leading as well as getting hands-on when needed to run paid search, social and programmatic campaigns, you will take ownership and showcase your digital media planning and buying skills from day one.
The ideal candidate has 4+ years’ experience coming from agency side and enjoys mentoring junior staff members and is looking for a quicker career advancement than the large global agencies can offer!
• Implementation and trafficking of end to end paid digital campaigns: research, planning, set-up, activation, monitoring, optimising, reporting and insights.
• Research and campaign development
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performances
• Taking part in client WIPs, and supporting the Chief Digital Officer; developing integrated campaigns with the wider agency teams, and digital marketing strategies across a number of client accounts.
• Support the CDO in the delivery of new business deliverables, pitches, and digital solutions
• 4+ years’ hands-on paid digital media and programmatic experience coming from an agency background preferably
• Confident across SA360, AdWords, DV360, Excel and Facebook Business Manager, and any additional experience or willingness to learn SEO, video, mobile, display and affiliates
• A great attitude with high energy, natural leadership, curious, and a good team player
• Any previous experience with automotive and financial client accounts will be valued
• Passion for digital advertising and staying abreast of industry and tech trends
• Good attention to detail and great analytical skills