5 months ago
Do you want the opportunity to work for a small(ish) agency who are really passionate about producing amazing design work for a range of clients including some really big names - across multiple domains: financial, tech, Healthcare & more.
They can also offer flexible working and work from home options.
- 3-5 years experience managing complex projects such as web and mobile apps (NOT just marketing assets)
- A really good understanding of the entire UX/UI process
- An understanding of front end development / coding, doesn't need to be hands-on.
- Experience delivering complex projects, from pitch through to production, on time and within budget
- Strong knowledge of PM tools such as Jira, Slack, Asana & Google Apps suite
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working for an Agency developing and maintaining strong client facing skills.
- Experience developing project documentation including design briefs, functional specs and SOWs
- Proven experience ensuring resources are used effectively across all projects
Please apply with an updated CV ASAP