My client is an award- winning, ROI driven online marketing agency. They are second to none in their online sales conversion expertise. The agency is working with some of Australia’s fastest growing companies and biggest- iconic brands.
At the moment the agency is looking to hire a passionate Lead Generation & E-Commerce Digital Project Manager with ability to manage multiple web project builds.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be a switched on Digital Guru who is ready to help the team to achieve a perfection in every project they get their hands on!
You will be responsible for a portfolio of eCommerce and lead generation website projects for a wide variety of customers across different industries. You will work closely with our Conversion Rate Optimisation specialists and Web Business Analyst to develop project scopes and website strategies, and your main focus will be project delivery - on time, on budget, and on scope - to deliver quality websites our customers will love.
You will work alongside world-class digital strategists, designers, direct response copywriters and web developers to produce high-converting lead generation and eCommerce websites. You will be the glue that keeps our project moving towards the finish line.
To be considered you need:
- At least 2 years of project management experience in a digital role
- Know the difference between your front end and your backend (development)
- Demonstrable track record of delivering end to end eCommerce and lead generation website projects across the full project lifecycle
- Client facing experience or the ability and attitude required to excel in a client facing role
- Waterfall methodology
- Working knowledge of at least one eCommerce platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento)
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Exposure to issue management and collaborative tools E.g. Basecamp, Trello
- Maintain a positive attitude and good temperament in difficult situations
- Build good working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Keen attention to detail, loves to multitask and pride on solving problems
- Well organised and can manage multiple projects and/or tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Have excellent client communication and negotiation skills, able to identify and manage varying client personalities and break down complex functionality into simple deliverables for clients
- Conversion rate optimisation, UX/UI experience a HUGE PLUS
- Working knowledge of Wordpress a HUGE PLUS
- Direct response experience a HUGE PLUS