- Working across multiple clients and projects, scoping and costing across research, strategy, UX/UI design, and development
- Working with the digital team – from designers to developers (including external suppliers), to manage scope of projects and client expectations
- Support the Account Service team to plan and cost digital projects
- Have a client-facing role on your program of projects and working with strategy to plan and execute workshops, design sprints and research
- Manage project risks and flag potential issues. Effectively communicating and escalating when appropriate.
- Responsible for analysis of projected vs. actual time/budgets and control of any variances.
- Expected to be across the changing digital landscape and able to bring new views and creative problem solving to the role
- Management of a Digital Project Manager including professional development
- Have 6+ years of digital agency/project management experience
- Have worked on projects of all sizes including website and app builds through to landing pages and digital campaigns.
- Be capable and confident working with internal and external stakeholders to be able to manage expectations
- Be able to contribute to creative as well as technical conversations
- Have a down to earth and pro-active attitude
- Have experience in design and prototyping software (Figma, Sketch, XD and inVision)
- Have experience in project management tools (Monday, Jira, Slack, Trello etc…)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great work/life balance
- Ability to grow within the company
You will have the opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team and be part of a business that stands by its commitment to constantly learning and improve.
Even if you don't think you meet all the above requirements please don't rule yourself out. Become have varying roles across project management and we would be happy to speak with you!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org