You will bring leadership experience, agency and brand direct networks, as well as a very strategic and proactive approach. You will also be used to balancing your own KPIs, as well as internal and external stakeholder management to deliver the best in class campaigns for clients.
Leading a team of 2-3 reports in responding to client briefs, you will guide and mentor them in tailoring solutions and developing proposals and pitches; alongside being hands-on in managing your own client accounts and providing exceptional client service and campaign communication.
Working closely with the creative and production arms of the business, you will manage end-to-end digital content solutions. This is a great opportunity for a well-networked, entrepreneurial, and agile sales professional who wants to grow quickly with a fast-growing business!
• Running a full sales cycle with Tier 1-3 agencies and direct lifestyle brand clients, from market mapping and prospecting to presentations, pitching, closing and account management.
• Proactive proposals and responding to agency briefs with tailored solutions and presentations; increasing revenue spend through expansion of campaigns and the introduction of new ideas.
• New business development and networking events to increase the awareness of the brand in market.
• Liaising with all internal teams - creative, marketing, editorial etc to ensure successful campaign development and delivery.
• Maintain strong market insights for proactive responses.
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue targets.
• Mentor and manage junior members to work towards business wins as a team.
• 5+ years digital media sales experience, preferably coming from a digital publisher background, and strong current agency and brand contacts in the lifestyle space.
• Understanding of the local digital, native, social and content ad landscape.
• Passion for the lifestyle, travel, food, arts and entertainment sectors.
• Excellent relationship building skills and a natural knack for networking and strategic sales.
• Ability to work autonomously within a small team and draw on the strengths of the company.
• Good organisational and presentation skills.
• Ability to adapt to different client objectives quickly.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, hungry, driven, and business-minded.
If you are keen on taking the NSW sales lead in a boutique publisher which has huge growth potential, please contact Lauren with your CV at email@example.com
Ref No. SY8238
*Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be accepted.