$70-80k + comms
9 days ago
Full-service content marketing agency is looking for a pro-active digital sales manager to build new business and partnerships with major brands and media agencies.
The agency specialises in working with small business owners and entrepreneurs as well as some of Australia’s biggest brands in finance and tech.
As a part of their growing team, you will be nurturing and developing new and existing relationships with a number of media agencies and blue chip brands direct. Day to day, you will be running a full sales cycle from prospecting and pitching to account management and reporting.
You will work closely with a range of content marketing specialists to create digital strategies for brand pitches and responses.
Key skills for this role include:
• 2-3+ years digital media sales experience, from publisher or agency backgrounds
• Solid relationships with Tier 1-3 agencies, and brands (finance or tech being a big plus) developed over the past years
• Top-notch skills in communication and presenting
• Strong knowledge of the digital landscape with previous experience in display, social, video, and branded content sales being a bonus
• Self starter with proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets, and working and succeeding in high performance cultures
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing boutique agency at an exciting phase of their business as they roll out new brand and content verticals. If interested, please send through your CV to email@example.com
Ref No. SY8372
*Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be accepted.