In expansion efforts across the APAC region, they are seeking consultative digital sales professionals who are keen to grow with the company and brand. You will be part of the founding team in Sydney developing relationships with key leading brands and agencies to grow revenue across their unique kid-safe content and advertising platforms via display, mobile, video, branded content, social, influencer and programmatic campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a proven track record in digital media/advertising sales, and specifically with networks in the FMCG, government, and sports sectors. Experience in the youth/kids space will also be a big plus. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take ownership with foresight to grow the office and potentially a team down the line.
• Running a full sales cycle with direct youth brand clients and agencies, from market mapping and prospecting to presentations, pitching, closing - account management, creative campaign and ad ops support will be in place.
• Responding to client briefs with tailored proposals and presentations; increasing revenue spend through expansion of campaigns and the introduction of new products and solutions.
• New business development and networking events to increase the awareness of the brand in market.
• Liaising with the ad ops, creative and production teams to ensure successful campaign development and delivery.
• Maintain strong market insights for proactive responses, and conduct research to source potential advertiser leads.
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue targets.
• 3-5 years media sales experience, preferably coming from a digital publisher background, and strong current agency and brand contacts in the FMCG, toys, sports or government sectors.
• Understanding of the local digital, branded, social, and video content ad landscape.
• Passion for the entertainment and youth space.
• Excellent relationship building skills and a natural knack for networking and strategic sales.
• Ability to work autonomously within a small team, across time zones, and draw on the strengths of the company.
• Good organisational and presentation skills.
• Ability to adapt to different client objectives quickly.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, hungry, driven, and entrepreneurial-minded to fit into a start-up culture
If you are keen on joining a high-growth business environment and an exciting global start-up, please contact Lauren with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8176