Working with the worlds most recognized media and entertainment organisations, this Surry Hills based digital production agency are looking for a Technical/Digital Producer. You will bring with you 2-4 year’s experience and excellent organisation and digital skills. This is a role that combines digital production, project management and excellent client liaison skills.
Reporting to the Executive Producer you will oversee and manage the end-to-end strategic production process for digital and marketing projects including coordinating marketing plans, project management, delivery and lifecycle maintenance. The role includes assisting in the business development process, writing proposals and pitching to clients.
To be considered for this role you must have the following to meet the agencies criteria:
• Experience working in Sitcore, Umbraco, Wordpress and Drupal or sim ilar systems.
• Must have past experience in ticketing workflow systems (such as Asana and Basecamp).
• Ability to formulate solid campaigns and marketing plans to suit client needs.80000
• Ability to set & manage priorities, especially time management & task scheduling
• Good analytical, evaluative & problem-solving abilities with good attention to detail.
• A good understanding of digital technologies (web and mobile).
• A good understanding of UX practices.
• Experience in online compliance and best practice, online and mobile user experience and social media tools.
Bring your inner-tech geek and work with like-minded passionate people at this reputable, award-winning international digital agency.
Apply now by emailing your CV to Jonny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No SY8380