An exciting opportunity has arisen for Become to support a leading digital telecommunications company that are re-imagining the mobile experience to disrupt the Australian market. Founded by leaders in their field and newly expanding into the Australian Market this is a chance for an ambitious eCommerce specialist to join a company at an exciting period of growth and be a direct part of that growth.
Our client is people focused and thrives on creating an inclusive environment for their employees and rewarding them for their successes.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the eCommerce Specialist will:
- Take ownership of the front-end website to provide a customer focused, conversion-led digital experience and grow the company’s customer base
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to roll out and adapt digital strategies.
- Manage and lead members of the team
- Create conversion optimisation strategies using qualitative and quantitative sources
- Providing insightful reporting for all campaigns across key metrics.
- Constantly review and optimise website performance.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure customer experience is frictionless.
- Own, create and execute deliverables ensuring our customers the ideal experience.
- Ensuring segmentation and web analytics are of high-quality documentation, ensuring existing issues have been troubleshot.
- An outcome focused individual who can take ownership of website optimisation.
- Confident ability to work in an agile environment, for a company with a ‘start up’ mindset. Willingness to adapt and work fluidly with the team is key to ensure the success of the companies’ immediate and long-term goals.
- Website conversions funnel experience.
- Strong stakeholder experience to work across the different verticals of the business.
- An innovative mindset who thrives on deriving and transforming processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multitask whilst meeting deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to influence ideas and decisions to the team.
- Ability to translate and communicate testing results and data driven recommendations into an effective message.
- You must be an innovative thinker, be comfortable talking about successes and failures and flourish in a fast environment.
If you’re interested to know more about the role and feel that you have the relevant skillset then please apply today!
* ONLY CANDIDATES WITH AUSTRALIAN VALID WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Please email Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.