About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Director, the eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for driving sales on our online environments.
Your work will cover:
- The implementation of our eCommerce offering across a mix of paid platforms.
- Working closely with the Digital Director to roll out the digital strategies.
- Meeting deadlines for tasks and achieving online sales targets.
- Drive new initiatives in customer experience, loyalty, digital subscriptions, gifting etc.
- Overseeing the daily optimisation of campaigns with a strong focus on campaign strategy across a range of markets.
- Manage products listings and stock across a range of marketplaces and owned channels.
- Managing and optimising websites stock, pricing and overall usability (Shopify).
- Managing EDM strategies and flow management (Klaviyo, MailChimp etc).
- Client management (WIPs, contact reports, finance).
- Setting up analytics, tracking and tagging where needed.
- Providing insightful reporting for all campaigns across key metrics.
- Constantly review and optimise performance.
- Ad hoc digital campaign and e-commerce projects such as client training and demonstrations.
- Ensuring that social media platforms are kept up to date to keep our customers engaged and grow our following
- Collaborate internally on strategy and implementation of SEO, SEM, UX etc.
- Liaise with developers and 3rd parties to implement updates.
In addition, you will be required to:
- Manage budgets:
Create estimates and provide visibility to the business and to our clients for each project.
- Other tasks related to the above in support of the Digital Director.
You’ll be highly experienced and skilled in eCommerce, willing to get involved in all areas to identify opportunities and drive growth. You will have a passion for eCommerce, are a paid search wizz and knowledge of SEO and digital performance marketing.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years and bring a wealth of knowledge that will grow online sales.
- Graduated with a degree in eCommerce / marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years Paid Search experience.
You will be expected to implement best practices when it comes to setup and optimisation.
- At least 2 years’ experience in website management, digital marketing role, preferably with exposure to multiple sales channels and markets (such as Amazon, CitrusAd).
- Experience managing eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Squarespace etc)
- Experience using email systems (Klaviyo would be highly advantageous)
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and pixels.
- The ability to lead a project and an eagerness to develop your skill set.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with the ability to get things done.
- Well organised with great attention to detail and strong time management.
- Detail orientated, organised and a proactive approach.
- Being disciplined, able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Capable of assessing and managing budgets and ensuring profitability of projects and campaigns
- WFH opportunities
- Birthday leave
- Regular agency days out
- Convenient Surry Hills location