This Award-winning Strategy & Brand agency are looking for an inquisitive and confident Experience Strategist to help develop their new capability in creating frictionless brand experiences for some of NZ's most iconic and fastest growing companies.
They are a well-established, award-winning Strategy & Brand agency with an amazing portfolio of clients that prides themselves on producing globally awarded and world-class pieces of work. They have a respectful and supportive working environment created by a talented team of intelligent and experienced specialists.
Working closely with the GM and Director of Brand Experience, you'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and interesting projects and disciplines, assisting existing and new clients bring their brand and customer experiences to life by:
- Setting up and facilitating co-creation workshops with senior level stakeholders at C-suite level to research and gather key insights.
- Conduct customer interviews and contextual research, gathering and analysing data from multiple sources to help steer and strategise ideas for design and technical execution.
- Work with designers to help visualise prototypes, concepts, user maps and customer journeys.
- Be an evangelist for customer experience, leading the team and clients towards specified goals throughout the whole process.
- Create detailed reports that are well crafted and written to stimulate discussion and action.
- 3 + years UX design experience with web and mobile products.
- Ideally educated in Human-Computer Interaction or similar field with related work experience.
- Experience of creating personas, storyboards, sketches, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, user stories and design specifications.
- Skilled at rapid, iterative prototyping and Lean Startup / Lean UX principles.
- Proficient designing and conducting qualitative user testing.
- Experience using product analytics and A/B testing to optimise experiences.
- Strong verbal and written skills
If you’re looking to work with a growing business going in new directions and the ability to work with great brands, smart people and put your mark on something, then APPLY NOW!
Please email your CV and folio to email@example.com or call +64 27 278 2970 for a confidential chat.