Our client is an award winning, global audio-visual company and they are looking for a talented Finished Artist to join their team. Their products are internationally renowned, and they are growing each and every day.
The client requires someone available to work on-site in Port Melbourne and ready to start ASAP. You will be provided a permit and they have a strict COVID-Safe plan in place.
The successful Finished Artist will need strong experience working on long form documents or publications. You will also have the chance to flex your design skills, getting involved with the artwork and designs for user manuals, campaign collateral, edms, packaging and catalogues.
What are we looking for?
- Mid-weight level or higher
- Must be proficient in Sketch
- Confident using Adobe InDesign and strong CC skills
- Ability to work to strict brand guidelines and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
Ideal skills but not compulsory:
- Print and digital experience
- Packaging experience
- An interest in technology and upcoming digital trends
They have some amazing work perks, such as a café on site and a gym (opening again when possible). They truly invest in their staff and their retention rates are a testament to this.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.