Our client is an established design agency, who specialise in FMCG branding and packaging, is looking for a Packaging Designer to join their fun and dynamic team.
Working across a number of well-known FMCG clients on packaging and POS projects you will be an experienced and creative packaging designer. You are a friendly, flexible and have a hardworking nature. You will work in a variety of environments and cultures so must be able to adapt quickly.
- Meeting with the design and marketing teams to discuss packaging specifications
- Evaluating market trends and analysing similar packaging designs.
Brainstorming packaging ideas using hand sketches, verbal cues, words, and design software.
- Ensuring packaging designs accurately represent the company’s brand and ethos.
- Selecting functional ideas and creating packaging mock-ups.
- Collaborating with designers and finished artists to finalise packaging text and graphics.
- 3+ years’ experience in packaging design from FMCG, alcohol brands, special packaging, cosmetics or consumer products.
- Familiarity with various packaging materials.
- Knowledge of consumer packaging health and safety regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You have to be based in Sydney and able to work on site with our clients during business hours and have a valid working visa.