This company is an integrated digital and brand experience agency with studios in New Zealand, Australia, and Asia that are looking for talented and sharp-eyed developer.
You will be working alongside a team of passionate designers and developers, working on projects for a major client.
This role is for someone who is friendly, has good communication skills, is a team player, and shows initiative. We are looking for someone who can be part of our team and add real value to the project and culture, not just complete tickets. As part of a small team, you will need to be familiar with Agile methodologies and hands-on when it comes to managing your own Jira tickets.
Required development skills:
- SQL and/or NoSQL
- Proficiency in REST APIs and Node.js frameworks (especially Express.js)
- Experience with OAuth2 authentication
- Experience writing testable code and unit/integration tests
- Analytical thinking (especially when it comes to data security and protection)
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Git
‘Nice-to-have’ development skills:
- Azure or AWS
- Microservices architecture
- Serverless Framework
- OAuth2 integration with third party credential stores
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Github Actions
If the above sounds like you hit 'apply' NOW!
*Only those based in New Zealand with valid working rights need to apply.