Whatever you want to call yourself, I need someone who can mix the art of design & development to provide the best user experience for a complex SaaS suite.
A young and growing company with an exciting future ahead of them is offering the opportunity for you to become part of a dynamic, humble and fast-paced agile team that is building a platform that delivers predictive and actionable insights that will help companies combat common challenges when scaling teams, transforming and enabling agility.
In collaboration with the Product Designer, you'll craft the user interface, translate designed mock-ups to code, develop new features and contribute to the development and maintenance of our in-house design system.
- Share knowledge
- Challenging the status quo
- Solve multiple complex problems
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
● HTML5, CSS3
● CSS pre-processor languages, such as SASS/SCSS
● CSS architecture methodologies like BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS
● Good understanding of accessibility and responsive design and its implementation
● Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
● A keen eye for aesthetics, good design, and intuitive user experiences
● Industry-standard design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, and Figma
● How SVGs work and how to create, modify and use them
● CSS transitions and animations
- Support and encouragement to be constantly learning and staying ahead of leading-edge practices.
- Make your own decisions and get work done
- Flexible working arrangements
- A collaborative, humble team that puts the people first
- Have your ideas listened too and put into action
- All the equipment you need + more (new laptop of your choice when you start)
- $2000 and 4 days every 12 months dedicated to every employee for training purposes
- $80 per month to cover their phone and internet bill
For more information, contact Georgia - email@example.com / 03 8373 9600 OR click apply!