9 months ago
I am looking for a junior-mid UI Designer who can code for my client who are AgTech business based in North Sydney.
You will be the only UI Designer on the team, working closely with the developers (who are a team of 8) to bridge the gap between design and technology.
They have multiple web applications and a website, so you will get the opportunity to have variety in your day-to-day work, designing newer greenfield projects as well as updating the designs of exisiting platforms and creating a more cohesive design system across the the business.
- MUST have 1+ years commercial experience designing websites and applications
- Experience across the UI/UX process, from wireframing through to pixel perfect UI; layouts, colours, typography etc.
- Commercial experience with HTML and CSS to turn you designs into
- & Experience working with developers to realise more complex designs / features.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and work on a range of projects & learn new things
- You are someone who can take initiative and bring your own creative flare to projects.
You do not necessarily need to have designed applications before, but you must be OK learning and up-skilling & have a really solid portfolio.
Candidates from a digital design background who have done a UX/UI short course are encouraged to apply!
MUST apply with a CV and up-to-date Portfolio - applications without portfolios will not be considered.