$70,000 - $100,000 + super
Join a company who is going through a hugely exciting time, a lot of growth and a massive digital transformation of all their online services which are critical to risk management and compliance of people, property, and environment. Its creating plenty of opportunities to innovate, contribute and own.
We need some of the best people in the industry - people who are passionate about technology, push the boundaries and challenge themselves and the people around them. Even the Development Manager wants to be challenged and pushed to the best of his capability!
You'll be joining a truly amazing team with a fantastic leadership team, in a start-up-esk culture - flexibility, remote working, social events, lots of learning and career growth.
What will a typical day look like;
- Architect, design, implement and deliver world-leading Digital products
- Develop solutions to extend and enhance product offerings
- Analyzing system and production defects, including troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Building high-quality automation test scripts to improve test coverage, product quality and time to market
- Contributing to an engineering team that is Agile, collaborative, inclusive, and respectful.
To be successful in the role, you will need;
- Former or current experience in PHP Zend/Laravel/Symfony
- React/Node/GoLang/.NET/Mobile Apps
- Readiness to learn and contribute to PHP legacy stack
- Understand the fundamentals of programming
- QA processes and test-driven development
1) Technical Challenge to be done remotely
2) 1.5 hour technical & cultural interview
- There is an option to have a phone interview before doing the technical challenge