Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will include working on campaign brochures, advertisements, annual reports, slide shows, and membership materials.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to liasie with stakeholders at various levels
- A clear understanding of style guides and working to deadlines
- Collaborative attitude with ability to work solely or as a team
- Working well under pressure
- Advanced proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite-including In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Experience designing a wide range of materials,including brochures, advertisements, direct mail and annual reports.
- Skills to retouch photos, including correction and preparation of photography for print and digital production.
- Organisational skills to manage workflow and track the progress of projects.
- Photography and video editing skills desirable but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or a related area are highly desirable.
If the above sounds like you, hit 'APPLY' NOW!
*only those based in Australia with valid working rights need to apply