Our client’s approach is driven by behaviour-based media planning. Data is a huge part of what they do as an agency and media is no different. They’re fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with them helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You’ll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
This role would be perfect for anyone looking to work in an innovative agency that wants to be a part of a team that challenges the status quo.
Day to day
- An understanding of the TV and media industry.
- Maintain relationships with media partners at a day to day level.
- Manage all aspects of our media & experience team to get the best outcome.
- Work closely with Account Service in the ongoing management of the client.
- Improve processes and work flows where needed.
- Work in a team and with other departments in the agency to solve client’s business problems.
- Tv buying experience is a must.
- Ideally 2+ years of integrated experience (experience on bigger accounts will be preferred).
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong communicative and time management skills.
- Preferred media tools:
- Spectra MD
- AQX (OzTam, eRam & Nielsen)
- MS Office
Please note that only suitable candidates and those with full Australian working rights will be contacted.