Want to work on a leading IoT product which helps companies reduce energy usage/costs?
Sick of the red-tape and want to be able to make more decisions in your role?
Want lots of learning opportunities?
Let's not forget the flexible working hours and remote working options...
I have a position for you with a start-up backed by a Swedish Stock Exchange company. They are offering the chance for a passionate Software Engineer with strong Java experience to join a team who are at the forefront of the IoT revolution, developing a product that can help significantly reduce the drain on our planet's scarce resources.
This is the perfect role for an organised self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to create something meaningful whilst also take the opportunity to learn & upskill.
This company supports growth, learning and offer a culture where your opinions matter. They work in a flat structure where everyone works together as a team to produce a high quality of work in the ongoing development of the Portal enabling new applications and ensuring that it retains its place as a world-class IoT product.
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Three or more years of software development experience
- At least one year of backend web development experience
- A good understanding of and practical experience with Object-Oriented Programming
Some of the technology you’ll be using;
- Java 8 (must have)
- AngularJS (version 1.5 +)
- Design Patterns (Factory, Decorator, Strategy)
Perks of joining this company;
- Flexible working hours / working from home options
- An awesome social culture - lunches, breakfasts, birthday and Christmas celebrations
- Weekly meetings and catch ups on the status of the company (complete transparency)
- Company care package
- Learning opportunities with growth targets and budgets
For more information, please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must have working rights for Australia and be living in Australia*