$45K - $55K Package
8 days ago
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Account Manager to join a fun and collaborative team in one of Sydney’s best creative agencies.
You will be supporting with the delivery of exciting projects, be involved in brief development and ensure deadlines are adhered to from start to finish. Your role will vary day to day and you will be responsible for key client-services tasks. This includes liaising with clients, reporting, quoting and meeting agendas. Part of your role, will be to collaborate with client partners and creatives as well as maintaining internal systems.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have at least 1 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing agency role
• Have demonstrated project management experience
• Be a strategic thinker
• Strong relationship builder
• Be able to handle challenges and able to problem solve effectively
• Able to display a great deal of confidence
• Be an excellent communicator with solid writing skills
• Be highly driven and have a talent for building credibility
If the above sounds like you, apply now with your CV to Fred at: email@example.com
Ref No. SY8474