Our client is an internationally renowned household name. Their busy internal studio takes briefs from multiple brands within the group, affording the chance to work on a variety of design deliverables. They are a super lovely, down to earth team. They are looking for someone who is a team player who enjoys a laugh but will also crack on with the work.
You will be working in a supportive in-house studio environment, expected to work a minimum of 3 days in the office located in the Melbourne’s South East.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Design Team Lead, Studio Manager & Graphic Design and Multimedia Team
- Working on 6 different brands within the group
- Liaising with stakeholders and team members to obtain relevant information to execute briefs
- Design tasks: presentations, layouts, print work, packaging, POS, simple out of home ads
- Digital design tasks: animation, GIFS, EDMs and website assets
- Creating social media content and maintaining an image library, including re-touching images
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- 2-3 years industry experience in a similar role
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable using a Mac computer
- Good understanding on finished art/prepress
- Typographic, composition and layout skills
- Great communication, collaborative, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and have an eye for detail
Please note, only suitable candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted. Candidates who apply without a portfolio will not be considered.