We’re on the hunt for a Junior Motion Designer to join a creative content agency. You will come with a diverse range of abilities and have thirst to learn within a growing, fun and dynamic creative team.
As the Motion Designer you will work across digital, print media, mobile and broadcast. You will be responsible for generating exciting ideas and be involved in the whole campaign process, from initial stage to animation and final production. Your role will vary and can include, optimising design assets for broadcast, digital and print formats as well as take part in client briefings. You will collaborate with the team so projects are delivered to a high standard, on time and to budget requirements.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have at least 1 year experience in an agency or production environment
• Be highly confident using Adobe Creative suite; specifically, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Have an excellent understanding of design principles including layout, typography & colour
• Be proficient with the following platforms, Keynote, PowerPoint & Premier Pro
• Have a solid portfolio showcasing a broad range of skills and evidence of work using different platforms and mediums
To apply, send your CV and website/portfolio/reel to Fred at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8391