Junior PPC Specialist
An upbeat ad agency is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Paid Per Click (PPC) specialist for a part-time role within their Digital Marketing team. If you’re a recent graduate or are currently studying Digital Marketing and know your way around Excel, Facebook Ads and Google Ads, this could be a perfect fit!
The team are friendly, hardworking and great at what they do, so you’ll be learning from experienced PPC and digital marketing specialists. As the project scope increases, full-time work might be offered from July 2020.
This agency prides themselves on out-of-the-box thinking and an adventurous, diverse team. They are comfortable tackling any medium, all the way from the ideation stage to execution. They aim to champion their clients and form a respectable standing in the creative industry.
- Assist with analysing client and campaign data
- Use Google Analytics and Facebook ads to run reports
- Identify opportunities for business improvement
- Collaborate with their team of content strategists, SEO’s, designers and developers to accomplish brand objectives
Experience and skills needed:
- Skills in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- An Excel wizard
- Experience with Facebook ads
- Great attention to detail
- Has a knack for analysis, passionate about data
- Adaptable and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
What they offer:
- “Work hard, play hard” working culture
- Sociable, fun team
- Mentoring opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Pets allowed
- Close to the city
- Free breakfast, coffee, and fruit