$50,000 - $60,000 + Super
03 8373 9600
11 months ago
- Uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday a year
- Monthly, quarterly & yearly events
- Your own MacBook Pro & mobile phone stipend
- Remote working & flexible hours
- Casual dress code
- Training available
Become has been operating around the world for over 20 years, specialising in freelance, contract and permanent recruitment across Creative, Design, Media, Marketing & Digital.
Following our best year on record, we are looking to expand our Melbourne team by offering the chance for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to work across our growing Digital/Technology space.
We are based in an amazing share office in the fancy pants end of Collins Street with amazing coffee & breakfast, plenty of break out areas, events and, people to chat too.
The qualities that we look for in a consultant is the ability to listen and form long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
It’s important that you are down to earth and self-driven with a focus on achieving results by providing an excellent service. This business has been established on a strong team culture, everyone works together to achieve the best outcomes for our clients and candidates. As well as that, we don’t like to take ourselves too seriously and we have A LOT of fun while we work.
- 6 months+ experience as an in-house or agency recruiter, headhunter, talent acquisition specialist or B2B sales role.
- Previous experience in IT, Digital or Technology would be valuable but is not essential
- We would definitely consider people coming from a technical, sales or digital background as we can help you with learning the recruitment part
- Process-driven, personable, self-driven/motivated and resilient
It is important that you have an interest in the world of tech…
1) Interview with our current Digital/Tech recruiter Georgia
2) Interview with the Business Manager
3) Possible 3rd interview to meet the rest of the team
If this sounds like a bit of you, click apply or send your CV to Georgia - firstname.lastname@example.org