We’re seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to join a well-established organisation on a 6-month contract.
As the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will have the opportunity to transform, strategise, and nurture the positioning of the organisation.
You will also work as the organisations brand guardian ensuring all marketing communications are on brand, whilst rolling out on-brand campaigns across multiple channels including digital, social, press, event, and content.
This fantastic opportunity would suit a great all-rounder who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Working across both traditional and digital media channels.
You should be a big picture thinker who has the ability to plan media and execute your vision. You will enjoy experimenting, have fantastic digital skills, and be a wizard when it comes to Google AdWords and social media marketing and customer experience marketing.
- Experience planning media across traditional and digital channels
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with CRM and email marketing
- Media/campaign monitoring and management
- Strong with Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing
- Able to work autonomously while part of a cross functioning team
- Significant strategic marketing experience with a commercial mindset
- Capable of leading and working with others
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Manage marketing calendar
- Technical proficiency in data analysis
- Results orientated
- Problem solver – able to analyze information and think logically
If you’re a highly driven individual who can own the marketing function and take them to the next level all whilst looking to join a dynamic company, apply now with your CV.
Please note that this opportunity is only open to people with full working rights for Australia. Please only reply should you match all the above criteria.