We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to join a quickly growing waste management business for 2 days a week on a permanent basis.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to write and implement the company’s marketing plan. You will also work as the company’s brand guardian ensuring all marketing communications are on brand, whilst rolling out on-brand campaigns across multiple channels including digital, social, press, and content.
Reporting into the Founder, this fantastic opportunity would suit a great all-rounder who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and who likes a challenge. You should be a big picture thinker who has the ability to plan media and execute your vision. You will have fantastic digital skills and be a wizard when it comes to Google AdWords and social media marketing.
- Experience working across multiple channels like digital
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with CRM and email marketing
- Strong with Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing
- Able to work autonomously while part of a cross functioning team
- Experience working alongside external agencies and creatives (design)
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Technical proficiency in data analysis
- Results orientated
- Problem solver – able to analyse information and think logically
- At least 5 years of marketing experience ideally in an SME or start-up
Please note that this opportunity is only open to people with full working rights for Australia. Please only reply should you match all the above criteria.