As the Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to create and manage content for the organisation's ANZ region. As the sole marketer, you will have the opportunity to write and implement the company’s marketing plan. Working as the company’s brand guardian ensuring all marketing communications are on brand, whilst rolling out on-brand campaigns across various channels.
You will be a strong writer able to write content for internal and external publications including white papers.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, this fantastic opportunity would suit a great all-rounder who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and who likes a challenge acting as the sole marketer. You should be a big picture thinker who has the ability to plan media and execute your vision. You will enjoy experimenting, have fantastic digital skills, and be a wizard when it comes to Google AdWords and social media marketing, and customer experience marketing.
- Experience planning media across digital, print, and event
- Strong digital experience (SEO, SEM, Adwords, Social)
- Able to manage customer data and relations
- Strong writing and communication skills (experience writing white papers
- MS Excel budgeting & medium level macro & data formatting
- Experience with running CRM and email marketing campaigns
- Media/campaign monitoring and management
- Able to work autonomously while part of a cross functioning team
- Experience working alongside internal creative/product teams
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Manage marketing calendar
- Strong data analysis skills
- Results orientated
- Problem solver – able to analyze information and think logically
- At least 5 years of marketing experience ideally in logistics/supply chain space
If you’re a highly driven individual with strong marketing experience who can own the marketing function for the ANZ region and take this organisation to the next level all whilst looking to join a dynamic company, apply now with your CV.
Please note that this opportunity is only open to people with full working rights for Australia. Please only reply should you match all the above criteria.