Independent integrated agency specialising in the property sector is looking for a Media Account Manager to look after the delivery and execution of campaigns for two major clients.
This role will focus heavily on client-facing and campaign management, as well as offline (OOH, radio, print and experiential) and digital media strategy, planning and reporting.
There will be lots of variety within the client accounts and campaign types, and you will also be exposed, and in close collaboration with the creative and digital operations teams.
• Media planning, strategy and reporting across cinema, radio, print, OOH and digital; and liaising on the media buying and implementation with the internal digital ops specialist team to deliver on campaign objectives.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with clients and stakeholders. Develop a deep understanding of your client's goals to have an enhanced understanding of their campaign needs.
• Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Take the time to learn about your colleagues discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in media, developing a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
• Manage the project timeline, budgets, and workload for each campaign.
• Directly responsible for Revenue/profitability of clients campaigns.
• 2+ years experience in Australian media planning/strategy coming from an agency background.
• Strong client & end to end campaign management experience from taking briefs to rollout and managing expectations.
• Experience and/or interest in the property and real estate sector.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• Dynamic personality with ability to multi-task and work across different areas of multiple campaigns.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for learning and development beyond a traditional media agency environment. You will have the opportunity to learn from your team and relevant specialists in order to continue your development and grow your experience across integrated marketing campaigns.
*only applicants with full working rights (PR/Citizenship) will be considered.