My Client is an integrated advertising and communications agency specialising in integrated communications solutions for businesses that target regional and rural audiences. The agency is second to none in what they do! Their team believes in making authentic connections between brands and audiences with a focus on categories including farm, food, health and lifestyle.
As a Media Director you will be a dynamic media planner/buyer who knows the landscape and can take this knowledge to design and deliver high-performing, innovative and integrated online and offline media strategies—to drive growth for agency's clients.
You will be performance driven and passionate about all things Media! This is an exiting opportunity for someone who is brave, creative and is looking for a " fresh canvas to draw on".
- 5+ year industry relevant experience in a media role with digital media buying experience
- Ability to plan, manage and set up Google ad campaigns, GA management and Social media campaigns
- Must have experience in Programmatic activity
- A solid understanding of Google tag manager and Doubleclick is essential
- Datorama campaign reporting dashboard experience preferred but not essential
- Exposure to Roy Morgan, Helix Personas, Google Analytics and other audience analysis tools for insights and profiling
- Ability to produce high quality campaign reports
- Ability to use financial platforms such as Spectra MD and Spectra PF, previously known as BMD and BCC Enterprise
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills essential including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are an inquisitive and innovative Media Planner/ Buyer with knowledge of above-the-line and digital strategy and would like your next role to take you to the next level – get in touch.