Searching for a mid-weight Data Analyst to be part of the Marketing Sciences team at a global creative agency. You will synthesise digital creative campaign data and execution, taking accountability for deliverables and status updates and begin to understand international client’s industries and business objectives. You will understand the logical flow and hierarchy in collecting and tracking digital data and can successfully tag and apply quantitative analysis. Reporting to the Analytics Manager and working alongside a small team, you will ultimately be able to offer comprehensive digital and social analysis transformed into strategic marketing and business solutions for Fortune500 clients.
• Demonstrates ability to synthesise data and themes from analysis.
• Writes clear and concise summaries of own work, contributing to sections of client documents.
• Provides reporting and measurements for key channels such as online media, social media, or websites.
• Possesses beginning understanding of analytic planning and applies logical flow and hierarchy in collecting and tracking digital data.
• With limited guidance, effectively and efficiently gathers and organises data for analysis.
• Demonstrates proficient implementation of tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance for deliverables or parts of projects.
• Utilises core metric tools such as Omniture, Google and Facebook Analytics, DBM and Social Insights tools (Hootsuite, Radian6, etc) resulting in technical expertise.
• Takes ownership of ongoing project deliverables, and able to multi-task several things at once while holding attention to detail
• Prioritises own tasks and manages time effectively with some guidance and supervision.
• Responds quickly in a changing environment and completes tasks on time and budget.
• Demonstrates interest in and possesses basic knowledge of client’s business, including financials, industry, competitive landscape, marketing channels and strategic direction.
• Builds rapport with and demonstrates value to external and internal clients with reporting and deliverables.
• Participates appropriately in meetings, asking questions and dissenting appropriately and respectfully, supported with facts.
• Understands roles and services of departments and offerings and how Analytics integrates into the overall service to the client.
• 1-2 minimum years of experience in related data analyst role; media, marketing, or creative agency background is a big plus, as well as prior experience with telcos.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, marketing, social sciences, economics, mathematics or statistics
• Very strong analytical and numerical skills, but also having the ability to think laterally and outside of the box, asking lots of questions - Curiosity is key
• Experience with standard platforms such as Google Analytics, Social Listening tools, DBM, and client databases preferred. Advanced Excel proficiency a must.
• Solid understanding of online advertising and marketing fundamentals, and the ability to translate insights and data storytelling to make recommendations
• Strong written and oral communication skills, and confidence to client face immediately starting in.
• Positive, innovative, energetic and enthusiastic to learn
• Self-starter, willing to take initiative and ownership
Join the agency that has spearheaded the intersection of technology, advertising, marketing and creative. To apply, send your CV through to Lauren at email@example.com
Ref No. SY7290