A boutique full service agency agency is on the look-out for a junior media buyer/planner to join their team.
- Healthy work-life balance; no overtimes
- Work on high profile luxury accounts in the property space
- Supportive and family like culture
You will be managing existing portfolio of clients in the property space in developing their media plans predominantly across digital and print.
You will brief in the creative, be the contact for clients with campaign reporting and recommendation.
You day-day responsibility, will be and not limited to:
• Maintain running spreadsheet of all clients’ media insertions
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports for internal and external purposes
• Keep comprehensive tracking reports
• Co-ordinate regular client media meetings & account managers meetings
• Brief and liaise with in—house creative team regarding advertising creative/material.
• Develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships to achieve objectives
Who we're looking for:
The Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with a high level of understanding around Media on all traditional and digital platforms. Coordinators ready for a step up will also be considered
If this sounds like you, email you cv to email@example.com or call 8373 9600 for more info