• Media planning and buying across mainly TV, but also video, radio, print, OOH with exposure and integration with online channels.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with stakeholders. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs.
• Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Take the time to learn about your colleagues discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in media, developing a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
• Manage the project timeline and workload for each campaign.
• Directly responsible for Revenue/profitability of clients campaigns. Requirements:
• 5+ years experience in Australian TV media buying coming from an agency background.
• Proficiency with standard TV buying tools: BMD/BCC, OzTAM, Roy Morgan, Nielsen, TV map, Schedulizer, Spotlight Ebiquity Portal, etc
• Strong client & campaign management experience from taking briefs to managing expectations.
• Experience liaising with media owners and negotiating the best value for your clients campaigns.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• Dynamic personality with ability to work across different areas of multi campaigns.
Please only apply if you have the right to work.
Emil - [email protected]