The agency is expanding given recent new account wins, and thus looking for experienced Media Planners ready to step-up to Manager level and look after major global FMCG brands and Financial clients. You will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills across both offline and online media campaigns. Local TV knowledge is a must, but this role will also cover Print, Radio, Outdoor and Digital. While this role will require prior hands-on campaign and buying knowledge, the ideal candidate will be very strong in client facing, planning and strategy, and team management.
This is the chance to work in a truly integrated agency, collaborating constantly with the creative, PR, and buying teams, as well as other internal specialists. It’s also a chance for someone coming from a global agency background to finally strike a better work/life balance!
• Media planning across TV, print, radio, OOH, digital & social.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your clients. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs.
• Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Take the time to learn about your colleagues’ discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in media, developing a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
• Manage the project timeline and workload for each campaign.
• Directly responsible for Revenue/profitability of clients campaigns.
• Guide and develop junior staff members in your team, sharing your knowledge, mentoring, and overall fostering a collaborative team environment.
• 3-4+ years minimum experience in media accounts/strategy/planning across both online and offline media channels, with experience in TV being preferable and desire to learn digital.
• Strong client & campaign management experience from taking briefs to managing expectations.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• True team player who actively seeks to involve others.
• Dynamic personality with ability to work across different areas of multi campaigns.
• Working with planning and measurement tools such as Nielsen, BMD, Roy Morgan, OzTAM, eRAM, BCC, Google, Facebook, Sizmek, Double Click.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for learning and development in a small and super supportive environment. You will have the opportunity to learn from your team and relevant specialists in order to continue your development and grow your experience across truly integrated marketing campaigns.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Lauren at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. 7933