This role is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and to get real hands-on experience with account services and media planning. You will be assisting the Account Manager in nurturing and developing new and existing relationships with a number of clients. Day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Ordering and scheduling media bookings
- Manage client expectations to the highest degree
- Manage and update WIP document
- Sending out weekly creative deadline reminders, ensuring all deadlines are achieved and tracked
- Invoicing booked media and performing monthly checks
- Create media reports with a desire to understand the data at an in-depth level and formulate recommendations & insights for clients
- Source and compiling specs for upcoming media bookings
- Collating tear sheets post media run dates, issuing to clients and archiving
- Report on campaigns
- Minimum of 1-year account coordinating experience
- Strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills
- Team player
- Friendly, professional and down to earth
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Ability to take direction and desire to learn
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a solid footing in the media and advertising industry.
This agency offers a hands on experience and high projected growth. This would be an ideal role for either an AC looking for the next step in their career or an AE interested in progress while enjoying a work-life balance.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a company known for its excellent work and supportive environment. Potential for interstate travel
So if you are looking to join a leader in the field with a reputation you can be proud to be part of apply now!