You will be joining an innovative and vibrant team, who is really passionate about developing industry-leading software using .NET and related tech.
- Delivering software projects on the .NET Framework and SQL Server database platform.
- Ensuring full integration of IT solutions with existing AP systems.
- Delivering IT solutions within agreed timeframes, budgets, and quality constraints.
- Maintain efficient processes to analyse and ensure integrity and robustness of the platform and technology services and solutions
Key experience and skillset:
Solid experience designing and developing complex software and systems using Microsoft Stack:
- NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- SQL Server, T-SQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
- Experience in database design & programming for Microsoft SQL Server
- Any exposure to HubSpot, Blazor, Azure and SignalR would be highly regarded.
- Any experience in mobile app development is desirable.
- Enterprise-level experience is advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in a great team and friendly environment. Along with this, the role offers development, annual bonus opportunities, and team activities.
This role can be remote with the occasional ‘keep in touch’ trip to their office in North Sydney.
If this sounds interesting, then please apply now with an updated resume or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat and any further information.