The agency is renowned for their consultative approach with a high profile client list, spanning across FMCG brands to property developers.
What will you be doing?
This role would see you working directly into the Creative Director, and heavily involved in brainstorming meetings alongside the management team.
- Day-to day you'll be managing projects end to end; from the moment you take a brief, concept development, through to finished designs.
- A large percentage of your work would focus on shopper marketing, including in-store and POS assets, to packaging and activations.
- You’ll also be creating brand identities from scratch, and see these come to life across BTL, digital and some ATL campaigns.
- Art direct photo and video shoots, from talent and location scouting to resourcing photo/videographers, stylists and artists.
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for design and is eager to work in a fast-paced environment, alongside some of the best in the industry.
- We are looking for someone who thinks outside of the box creatively and is capable of taking these to execution.
- You will have a through understanding of retail/FMCG marketing, and have a shopper mentality in your campaign development.
- Must have exceptional professional experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- You must have a minimum of 5 years agency experience working in advertising & branding.
Note: Only applications with folios will be considered. This can be a PDF portfolio (under 10mb) or link to your website.
Sound like you?
Send your EOI today: firstname.lastname@example.org