Mid/Senior Marketing/Digital Content Writer.
Our client who is in the professional services field is on the lookout for an experienced Copywriter with strong digital content execution and content migration background. You will work in a multi-functional campaign team, delivering original and well strategised copy based on analytical and digital concepts. Working together with the product strategy and marketing and content teams, you will be responsible for copy across digital and traditional campaigns.
This role is for candidates with a professional level of expertise, with a background in marketing and/or sales if possible.
- Conducting thorough research to align ideas, presenting copy concepts based on the deep understanding of the customers and industry.
- Provide engaging copy for various digital and traditional channels, web, mobile, landing pages, eDMs, social media, and e-mail.
- Write for highly experienced leading professionals.
- Use SEO and SEM principles in your approach
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar field (professional services or corporate environment)
- Strong experience writing for the web and optimising SEO, ensuring copy is optimised to maximum SEM.
- Experience with Microsft Suite, Acrobat Pro, CMS such as AEM and Sitecore
- Strong proofreading, research, verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects simultaneously is preferred.
- Ability to contribute feedback and openly come up with ideas.
- Work for a well-established company that values its people
- Opportunities for progression with regular and fair reviews.
- Great salary package
- Flexible working conditions.
If the above sounds like a perfect fit for you and for more information about this position hit 'Apply' now and let's have a chat.
*Please note, this role is open to those based in Australia with valid working rights only.