Our client is a web and mobile agency based in Central Auckland. They put effort and care into everything they do, from content management systems to digital strategy and custom web development and everything in between.
Combined, they have a team comprised of excellent skill sets and diverse backgrounds to achieve the best results in today's fast-paced digital landscape.
As an Intermediate Web Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting existing applications, and working alongside senior developers to deploy new features.
It is important you meet the deadlines for tasks assigned to you or communicate early any potential delays to ensure the continued smooth and secure operation of our digital products.
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with the scope to learn and experiment with new technology.
Your day to day:
- To maintain and support existing company's applications
- Assist senior developers
- Ensure Code reliability
- Meet Development Deadlines and Milestones
- Follow procedures as set by senior developers
- Code reliability
- Deadline conformance
Review and contribute valuable insights to the PRs as well ensuring it's quality.
- Setting up, test and design analytics reports
- Successfully resolve support issues
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to upskill in new technologies
- Contribute to improvements to the development process
- 3+ years of experience creating Angular Project
- Great working environment, music always playing and with a very social bunch
- The office dog, who visits on occasion
*Only those who are residing in New Zealand with valid working rights and with the matching skill set need to apply.