Our client is a well-respected and established agency with multiple offices in APAC, looking for a mid-weight Art Worker to join their vibrant team to work on big corporate brands.
You will come with a strong strong production experience as the role will see you be responsible for the creation of artworks and digital content for campaigns – working fast and efficiently, maintaining visual and brand standards in the process. Some of the work includes corporate reports and guides, graphics, digital content, press ads, large-scale print, and more.
- A strong portfolio of working showcasing your corporate examples
- Previous agency experience is a must
- Close attention to detail, always proofing your work and outputs to the highest standard and to industry best practices
- be able to adapt existing artwork to alternatives layouts and/or formats
- strong knowledge of Adobe CC, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- have great time management skills and communication skills
- be able to set up, manage and archive accurate artwork files
- Working in a friendly design studio with a focused but relaxed culture
- Sane working hours / WFH options
- Waterfront office space
*Only those with valid working rights need to appy