Feel like you're just another cog in the big agency wheel?
We're working with a truly innovative creative agency with an impressive portfolio on finding their next, up and coming copywriter to join the ranks.
With an offering across Brand & Communication Strategy, PR, and CX, this agency is all about making an “emotional impact” and resonating with their audience's inner-most needs.
We are looking for a copywriter with:
- 2-3 yrs recent experience as a copywriter in a creative agency
- Proven ability to produce high quality, engaging and interesting content for a variety of formats
- Experience ideating content that aligns with client goals and marketing objectives, and that demonstrates creative problem solving
- Experience working within brand guidelines to create content that feels fresh
- High attention to detail and ownership of work
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad team of creatives as a team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver to timelines
- Develop scroll-stopping headlines as well as brand-led content!
- Work across a real variety of B2B and B2C channels across social, video, print, eDMs, digital banners, blog articles...you name it!
- Be involved in running workshops, brainstorms, persona testing and interview client customers.
- Work closely with strategists, creative directors and graphic designers to produce engaging copy that fits with a
variety of mediums.
- A culture that celebrates diversity, and recognition for hard work. Even our FOH staff have grown with us and taken roles in other departments!
- You won't be stuck in your immediate team, we encourage everyone to be a part of the wider studio environment and applaud all our little wins.
- A kick-ass studio in the Fitzroy/Collingwood area, with similar-minded, enthusiastic folks eager to produce great work.
- Studio space with the usual mod cons, an on-site photo studio, sound studio and full kitchen for foodies and coffee addicts at heart!
Easy - send your CV and folio today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered. Unfortunately, there's no visa sponsorship available!