- Opportunity to develop into a permanent role
- Work for a business that is focussed on culture and preservation
- In-house role within a team of other creatives
This role is an exciting opportunity to work close to home for someone living in the hills district or surrounding area. This will be for an initial contract of 3 months full time and working on-site. This could develop into a permanent role as well for the right person.
The position will involve working across a nice variety of print and digital design material and liaising with other creatives and departments within the business. You could be designing social media assets on day, posters the next and then moving onto website updates later.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 3+ years graphic design experience in a design agency or in house studio
- Skills working across print design, art working and digital design
- Full Australian working rights
- To be able to work on-site 5 days per week (Sorry no remote working options)
- A folio showcasing your graphic design work and up to date CV
Additional skills in motion, video and photography will also be nice to have but are not mandatory.
We are interviewing candidates now so if this sounds like you please apply with your CV and folio today!
Please note candidates who apply without a folio, not located in NSW or without valid working rights will not be considered.