$60K - $75K + Super
about 1 month ago
Boutique full-service agency with energetic team culture are looking for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer to develop a range of digital and print design projects. This agency is based in Sydney’s cosmopolitan Eastern Suburbs.
Your role will be varied and you will be responsible for creative concept development and taking projects from initial concept through to finished artwork. Your work may include website and brochure design/layouts, branding and print advertisements. You will work across a diverse range of media including online/digital, print and eDM. Knowledge of HTML and web back-end will be advantageous. Being able to competently manage printing and administrative tasks is a must.
Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years industry experience (preferably in an agency)
• Demonstrated experience using Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs, in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work without supervision and to deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves conceptual branding design and enjoy working in a small but busy agency environment.
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
To apply send your CV and Design Folio (compulsory) to Fred at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. SY8390