We are on the lookout for a Senior Digital Producer/Digital Project Manager for an industry-leading design agency based in Wellington.
This agency has a good variety of clients in a range of sectors including IT, financial services, education, government, and SMEs.
Frequently collaborating with the other company offices, you will be able to share resources while having full control of your own workflow, ensuring processes are being followed and everyone is on track to deadlines and deliverables.
- Managing teams of developers and or designers, using Agile or similar
- Great client management/stakeholder management, especially with wide/challenging groups.
- Managing complex requirements and big budgets
- Experience in working/producing web campaigns
- You’ll be a key part of facilitating the agile process including running end of sprint demos to our client.
- This is a client-facing role, so along with the account management lead you'll help us build a strong relationship with senior clients, understanding the needs of their stakeholders and end-users, and finding the best ways to work.
- You’ll get to work with a friendly and experienced cross-discipline team, with a great mix of work from home flexibility and in-person collaboration in our central city offices.
- Knowledge of design systems/experience with design systems is a bonus
- Friendly and down to earth
- Great client and team relationship skills
- Strong digital agency or digital product background
- Background in web development is preferred
- Experienced working in an agile/scrum development process
- Organised and a clear, positive communicator
- Specific interest and experience in delivering simple, beautiful digital experiences and design systems
- Work with the loveliest collaborative team, this company values culture and its employees
- Flexible working conditions, 2 days per week is working from home
- Wellington Central location
This is a full-time (can be part-time) position based in Wellington.
Don't delay, hit 'Apply' now.
*Please note you'll have to be based in NZ with valid working rights.