looking for a new role, new year, new you?
We are seeking a Mid-weight developer in Sydney or Melbourne to join a creative marketing agency. Someone who understands technical realities but loves using new technologies in creative ways to create user experiences no one else thought possible.
Our clients are building the best digital experience capability in Sydney, Melbourne and this role suits someone who is keen to do groundbreaking work. This will naturally suit someone who loves diversity in challenges, enjoys working with others to better themselves and is a proactive problem solver.
Reporting to Front End Development Lead, you will-
- Partner with Experience Designers, Visual Designers and Producers to plan the approach for delivering best in class web experiences
- Build capability as a Subject Matter Expert of UI development
- Research and explore the latest and emerging frontend technologies, frameworks, trends and paradigms, working with senior developers to introduce them into the digital team
- Extensive experience building responsive and dynamic sites using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience writing ES6 code, the React ecosystem (React, Redux, Styled-components) and modern build stack (Webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, etc.).
- Fluency with Git version control is a must.
- Tooling: Sketch (Mac), Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop/Illustrator), Trello, Jira.
- Experience within Agile teams and their practices
- Rest API integration experience is a must. GraphQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Progressive Web App knowledge is highly desirable.
- Experience with CMS systems such as Adobe AEM, SiteCore, EpiServer, Contentful, WordPress and/or other CMSes is highly desirable.
Please note only applicants living in Australia with full working rights will be considered for this role!
Hit apply or connect with me via LinkedIn to find out more! - https://linktr.ee/Tommyrec91