Our client, an international product importer based in Silverwater is looking for a mid-senior packaging designer to join their young and dynamic team.
To be successful in this role, you will need experience in commercial packaging design, be self-motivated, a problem solver and a quick and diligent worker.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and work well as an integral part of a team. You will be given the freedom to work both autonomously and also alongside other designers.
In this role you will be designing retail product packaging, point of sale displays as well as manuals and assisting with product photography. You will possess the creative drive to clarify design issues and work right through from concept to finished art. To be successful in this role you will know how to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, be skilled in creating packaging ideally in volume, be organised and creative.
In terms of work culture, you will enjoy a vibrant team, free lunches, a social environment with no ego’s and a decent work/life balance with working hours of 9-5:30pm.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in commercial packaging design
- Efficiency in Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite in a mac based station a must
- The proficiency to either work autonomously or within a team, managing workflows and multi-tasking
- Confidence developing design briefs by gathering information
- Deep understanding of consumer needs
- Attention to detail and proactive problem solving skills
If you meet the above requirements and the location is doable for you, please e-mail your resume and portfolio showcasing your commercial packaging experience to Ashley at : email@example.com
Ref No. SY8382