We are looking for somebody to manage each project in a professional manner that involves a can-do attitude and ensures that project milestones are met in conjunction with the Traffic Manager and Head of Retouching.
As the Mid-Weight Retoucher, you will review briefs and understand timelines in collaboration with the Traffic Manager. You will be required to clearly communicate any potential timing conflicts and resolve them immediately.
- Retouch images according to the brief. Projects range from high-end retouching for POS to make a simple change on a web image.
- Ensure all relevant high-res retouched images that you have worked on are saved onto the server in the correct folder.
- Regularly keep track of your file sizes and aim to work smarter within Photoshop so our servers are not overloaded.
- The ability to artwork and prepare high-resolution files for Finished Art
- On occasion, make design changes and set-up print-ready files
- Mid-level retouching, creative art working, and finished art
- Attention to detail
- Photoshop layering
- Minimise feedback - doing things right the first time
- Taking initiative
- Following up on feedback
- Taking jobs from start to finish
- Following up on jobs if they need to be passed back to design
- Great time management skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
*Only those with the relevant skills and working rights need to apply