We’re looking for an experienced Copywriter to join this award-winning agency in their Melbourne office. You’ll be reporting into the Creative Director and will work closely with a midweight Art Director to create engaging campaign concepts and copy.
The agency have a varied client base, meaning no two days will be the same. They work with clients in education, retail, property, FMCG, not-for-profit, finance, tech and more!
What should you expect?
- To develop scroll-stopping headlines as well as brand-led content!
- Work across a real variety of B2B and B2C channels across social, video, print, eDMs, digital banners, blog articles...you name it!
- Be involved in running workshops, brainstorms, persona testing and interview client customers
- Work closely with strategists, creative directors and graphic designers to produce engaging copy that fits with a variety of mediums
- 3+ years recent experience as a copywriter in a creative agency
- Proven ability to produce high quality, engaging and interesting content for a variety of formats
- Experience ideating content that aligns with client goals and marketing objectives, and that demonstrates creative problem solving
- Experience working within brand guidelines to create content that feels fresh
- High attention to detail and ownership of work
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad team of creatives as a team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver to timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply please send through your CV and portfolio.
*Please note only those based in Australia with valid working rights need to apply