They work with clients from a range of industries including health, government, events, education, arts and culture, technology and tourism. They have recently won several new clients, so it is an exciting time to be joining their team.
As a Midweight Graphic Designer you will have the chance to be involved from the concept stages right through to finished art. You will be working with a small team, reporting to the Creative Director and Design Director, working on a range of projects including brochures, large format signage, EDMs, branding, annual reports, social assets and educational material.
You will have:
- Two years minimum of experience in a Graphic Design role
- Strong background in print and branding design
- Experience working in a branding or design agency
- A portfolio showcasing experience in print and branding
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Please not only suitable candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted. Candidates who apply without a portfolio will not be considered.