Branding and packaging agency with energetic team culture are looking for a Studio/office manager to support their busy team.
Your role will be varied and you will be responsible for supporting the client service team as well as taking phone calls, ordering office supplies, organising meetings, activities and events etc. This role would suit someone with a creative mind, friendly personality and who is willing to take the initiative and jump in whenever needed and is ultimately looking to grow into a client or account management role. Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Liaising with clients
• Support the team with account management
• Acting as the account executive as required
• Scheduling and obtaining resources for design and branding projects
Skills and Experience
• 1 years agency experience desirable
• Interest in branding / design
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
• Organised with the ability to multi-task
• Experience in reception, administration, customer service or marketing would be advantageous
• Ability to work without supervision and to deadlines
To be considered you MUST submit a Cover Letter. In it please state your top 3 favourite brands and give reasoning to explain why you feel connected to those brands. Visual pictures are encouraged – we would love to see your creativity!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be in Client Service and grow in an agency environment, working amongst talented creatives. This role would suit anyone interested in becoming a Junior Account Manager with a passion for design and packaging.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Alan at: email@example.com Ref No. SY8150